Location: Peru (countrywide)
Emergency American Citizen Services: The U.S. Embassy continues to provide consular services for emergencies only.
- Emergency passport services for repatriation passengers: U.S. citizens in need of an emergency passport to board a repatriation flight to the U.S. may schedule an appointment at the U.S. Embassy. Emergency passport appointments are reserved for U.S. citizens traveling on upcoming repatriation flights ONLY, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Routine passport services remain suspended until further notice. To schedule an emergency passport appointment please, email LimaACS@state.gov.
- Notarial services: Notarial services remain suspended until further notice. During the suspension of services, please consider Remote Online Notarization (RON) as a resources. RON allows notarial acts to be completed using audio-video communication, including acts where the signer is located outside the state in which the notary is authorized to operate. Many states have put into place emergency measures to allow for RON. Please visit the National Notary Association’s webpage for updates on Remote Notarization During COVID-19 Emergency and contact your state’s public notary authority for more information on RON.
- U.S. Embassy Lima, Peru
Avenida La Encalada 1615
Santiago de Surco 15023, Lima
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Peru Country Information
- U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 Webpage
- To receive alerts, enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Need help? Email: CASTEP@state.gov.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter