Location: Peru (countrywide)
Emergency Passport Services: U.S. citizens in need of an emergency passport to return to the United States may schedule an appointment at the U.S. Embassy. Appointments are reserved ONLY for U.S. citizens traveling on a scheduled repatriation flight OR international commercial flight with the United States as the final destination. Routine passport services are still suspended. To schedule an emergency appointment, email LimaACS@state.gov.
Transiting to the U.S. from Peru: With the resumption of international flights to certain regional destinations, it may be possible to travel to the United States by connecting to a U.S.-bound flight from one of the countries to which flights have resumed. Travelers should check https://travel.state.gov/ for country-specific travel information before deciding to transit through one of these countries as their regulations may change at any time. We also suggest consulting the following resources for additional information:
- Bolivia: https://bo.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
- Chile: https://cl.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
- Colombia: https://co.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
- Ecuador: https://ec.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-ecu-2/
- Panama: https://pa.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/#Entry%20and%20Exit%20Requirements
- Paraguay: https://py.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-2/
- Uruguay: https://uy.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
Upcoming flights: Private tour operators GSV Travel & Turifax are offering a flight from Lima to Miami on Friday, October 9, operated by Delta Airlines. Interested travelers should complete this form: https://forms.gle/WT9oWNhPKH8KsXYS6. This flight is open to U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). This is not a U.S. Embassy flight. For additional information on this flight, contact GSV Travel & Turifax directly by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to +51 936 260 809, +51 999 880 040, +51 990 990 833, or +51 981 263 732 or by visiting their Facebook page: GSV Travel & Turifax.
Private tour operator Solange Reps is offering a flight from Lima to Miami (MIA) on Monday, October 12, operated by Viva Airlines. The flight is open to U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). Interested travelers should complete this form: https://solangereps.typeform.com/to/a2kqP5GN. This is not a U.S. Embassy flight. For additional information, contact Solange Reps directly by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to +1-786-387-0000, +51-952-396-417 or +51 987 565171 or visiting their Facebook page: Solange Reps Tu Mayorista.
- U.S. Embassy Lima, Peru
Avenida La Encalada 1615
Santiago de Surco 15023, Lima
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Peru Country Information
- U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 Webpage
- To receive alerts, enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Need help? Email: CASTEP@state.gov.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter