Location: Peru (countrywide)
Event: Today, approximately 220 Americans departed Peru on LATAM flight 2530 Lima to Miami organized by Solange Reps Travel Agency, bringing the total number of repatriations to more than 9,500.
AC Tours: The LATAM flight organized by private tour operator AC Tours from Lima to New York (JFK) is confirmed for tomorrow, Saturday, May 16. Ticketed passengers should meet at one of the three meeting locations in Lima below at 6:00 a.m. to check-in for tomorrow’s flight. This is not a U.S. Embassy flight. For more information, contact AC Tours directly by calling +51 (1) 415-2040, emailing email@example.com, or visiting the AC Tours website: http://www.actoursperu.com.
- JW Marriott Lima Hotel (Malecón de la Reserva 615, Miraflores 15074)
- Westin Lima Hotel (Calle Las Begonias 450, San Isidro 00027)
- Sheraton Lima Hotel (Avenida Paseo de la República 170, Cercado de Lima 15001)
Eastern Airlines: Seats are still available for the Eastern Airlines flight from Lima to Miami (MIA) scheduled for Wednesday, May 20. The flight is open to U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). To purchase tickets, visit https://goeasternair.com, call +1 (855) 216-7601, or WhatsApp +52-1-800-953-1800.
Solange Reps: Solange Reps Travel Agency is scheduling another charter flight from Lima to Miami (MIA) for Friday, May 22. To express interest, please click on this link: https://solangereps.typeform.com/to/NSGNAz. This is not a U.S. Embassy flight nor payable through a U.S. government repatriation loan. For additional information, contact Solange Reps directly by calling +1 (786) 387-0000 or +51-952-396-417.
- U.S. Embassy Lima, Perú
Avenida La Encalada cdra. 17 s/n
Surco, Lima 33
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Peru Country Information
- U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 Webpage
- To receive alerts, enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Need help? Email: CASTEP@state.gov
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter