Location: Peru (countrywide)
Repatriation Flights: All repatriation flights are intended only for U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs) to return to the United States from Peru. U.S. citizens who wish to depart Peru should purchase a ticket NOW. DO NOT WAIT TO BE CONTACTED BY THE U.S. EMBASSY. If you are not a U.S. citizen, you may be subject to additional questioning or denied boarding by Peruvian government authorities prior to exiting the country. Visa and ESTA holders, including those accompanying U.S. citizens, should be prepared to provide supporting documentation to Peruvian Immigration confirming your emergency need to depart Peru. International borders remain closed for the near future. If you remain in Peru, please continue to follow Peruvian government health and safety guidelines and quarantine restrictions.
The following repatriation flights are scheduled at this time:
Solange Reps Travel Agency:
- The Friday, August 14 flight from Lima to Miami (MIA) facilitated by tour operator Solange Reps is sold out.
- Solange Reps is planning a flight from Lima to Miami (MIA) on Friday, August 21. The flight is open to U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). Interested travelers should complete this form: https://solangereps.typeform.com/to/dTTwBK1w. This is not a U.S. Embassy flight. For additional information, contact Solange Reps directly by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to +1-786-387-0000 or +51-952-396-417 or visiting their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Solangereps.Mayoristapreferida.
The U.S. Embassy is continuing to diligently work with the Peruvian government and multiple travel providers to confirm additional repatriation flight options. All U.S. citizens who wish to depart Peru should contact one of our travel partners directly to purchase a ticket on a repatriation flight. We continue to announce viable scheduled flights through travel partners in our email alerts. The Jorge Chávez International Airport remains closed for international commercial flights for the near future.
Promissory Notes Repayment: Passengers who traveled on U.S. government repatriation charter flights and signed a promissory note can visit this U.S. Department of State website for cost and repayment information. Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. Department of State is experiencing delays in processing the promissory notes and sending the respective bills. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- U.S. Embassy Lima, Peru
Avenida La Encalada 1615
Santiago de Surco 15023, Lima
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Peru Country Information
- U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 Webpage
- To receive alerts, enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Need help? Email: CASTEP@state.gov.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter