Event: Temporary Suspension of Passport Pickups
The Embassy will temporarily suspend passport pickups on Wednesday November 23, 2022. Passport pickups will resume on Friday November 25, 2022 at 14:30.
Actions to Take:
- Contact LimaACS@state.gov in case of emergency travel needs.
- U.S. Embassy Lima, Peru
Avenida La Encalada cdra. 17 s/n
Santiago de Surco 15023, Lima
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Peru Country Information
- U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 Webpage
- To receive alerts, enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Need help? Email: CASTEP@state.gov.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter