Location: Peru (countrywide)
Upcoming Repatriation Flights: The U.S. Embassy continues to work with the Peruvian government and multiple travel providers to offer additional repatriation flights for September. We will continue to announce all viable travel options through these email alerts.
The following flights are currently scheduled:
- Lima to Miami (MIA) on Friday, September 4 operated by Delta Airlines. This flight is sold out.
- Lima to Miami (MIA) on Friday, September 11 operated by Delta Airlines. This flight is sold out.
- Lima to Miami (MIA) on Tuesday, September 15 operated by Viva Airlines. This flight is open to U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). Interested travelers should complete this form: https://solangereps.typeform.com/to/KBEb3BDT. This is not a U.S. Embassy flight. For additional information, contact private tour operator Solange Reps directly by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to +1-786-387-0000, +51-952-396-417 or +51 987 565171 or visiting their Facebook page: Solange Reps Tu Mayorista.
- Lima to Miami (MIA) on Friday, September 18 operated by Delta Airlines. This flight is open to U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). Interested travelers should complete this form: https://bit.ly/2EAlHFe. This is not a U.S. Embassy flight. For additional information, contact private tour operator GSV TRAVEL & Partners (Turifax, Difference Travel) directly by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to +51 999880040, +51 990990833 or +51 997535024 or visiting their Facebook page: GSV Travel .
U.S. citizens who wish to depart Peru should purchase a ticket NOW. DO NOT WAIT FOR THE U.S. EMBASSY TO CONTACT YOU. If you are not a U.S. citizen, you may be subject to additional questioning or denied boarding by Peruvian government authorities prior to exiting the country. Visa and ESTA holders, including those accompanying U.S. citizens, should be prepared to provide supporting documentation to Peruvian Immigration confirming your emergency need to depart Peru.
U.S. State Travel Restrictions: Passengers taking repatriation flights to Miami are able to arrange connecting flights to their final destination without needing to quarantine in Florida. However, some states do have certain restrictions in place that all travelers should be aware of. Restrictions include:
- Mandatory 14-day quarantine (New Mexico and Vermont).
- Mandatory quarantine for 14 days or until proof of a negative Covid-19 test can be submitted (Alaska, Maine, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island).
- Self-quarantine if coming from a state with a high positivity rate. Check the state’s website for a list of states included. (Connecticut, Kentucky, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia).
- Mandatory self-quarantine for 14 days and criminal penalties for non-compliance (Hawaii).
For the most complete and up-to-date information please visit the travel and tourism or Department of Health website for the state or city of your final destination.
- U.S. Embassy Lima, Peru
Avenida La Encalada 1615
Santiago de Surco 15023, Lima
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Peru Country Information
- U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 Webpage
- To receive alerts, enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Need help? Email: CASTEP@state.gov.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter