Location: Peru (countrywide)
AC Tours: Private tour operator AC Tours flight from Lima to Miami (MIA) is confirmed for tomorrow, Tuesday, June 16. Travelers should also carefully read the section about Grupo 8 Airbase, below. AC Tours flights are open to U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). This is not a U.S. Embassy flight. For more information, contact AC Tours directly by calling +51 (1) 415-2040, emailing email@example.com, or visiting the AC Tours website: http://www.actoursperu.com. To check in for the flight, ticketed passengers should meet at 5:30 a.m. at one of the following three locations in Lima:
- JW Marriott Lima Hotel (Malecón de la Reserva 615, Miraflores 15074)
- Westin Lima Hotel (Calle Las Begonias 450, San Isidro 00027)
- Sheraton Lima Hotel (Avenida Paseo de la República 170, Cercado de Lima 15001)
Solange Reps: Solange Reps Travel Agency is planning a charter flight from Lima to New York City (JFK) on Friday, June 26. To register your interest, please visit: https://solangereps.typeform.com/to/n7ITes. The flight is intended for U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). This is not a U.S. Embassy flight. For additional information, contact Solange Reps directly by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to +1 (786) 387-0000 or +51-952-396-417, or via their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Solangereps.Mayoristapreferida.
Grupo 8 Airbase Restrictions and Limitations: Travelers are reminded that all repatriation flights depart from the Grupo 8 Peruvian Air Force Base in Callao. This is not a conventional airport and, as a result, has restrictions and limitations. Please keep the following in mind and plan accordingly:
- Check-in, security screenings, and waiting areas are located outdoors. Passengers should bring a jacket, comfortable shoes, as well as any other items to ensure you are comfortable while waiting to board the repatriation flight. Seating in waiting areas is in plastic chairs and limited.
- The Grupo 8 Airbase is a controlled-access facility and movement is restricted. Passengers are not allowed to move outside the designated areas while waiting to board their flight.
- Bring your own food and water. Food facilities are not available at the Grupo 8 Airbase, and repatriation flights may have limited food options.
- Bathrooms are limited. Bring your own sanitizer and wipes.
- All passengers are required to carry their own carry-on luggage onto the plane.
- Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) service is not available at the Airbase or on the flights.
- No smoking is allowed.
- All passengers board planes via stairs from the tarmac. Jet bridge services are not available, and accessibility is limited.
- Check with your travel provider to arrange appropriate accessibility measures prior to arriving at Grupo 8. Wheelchair availability is limited. Airline staff can assist in very limited circumstances. If you need additional assistance, you may need to travel with a companion who can assist.
- Be prepared to wait for extended periods of time. The check-in and boarding process at the Grupo 8 Airbase is unlike the commercial airport process. Expect to wait several hours prior to boarding your plane.
- All adults are required to wear a facemask while waiting, boarding, and traveling on the airplane per Peruvian and U.S. government regulations.
Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
The U.S. Embassy reminds all U.S. citizens who wish to depart Peru to contact one of our travel partners directly to purchase a ticket on a repatriation flight. We continue to announce viable scheduled flights through travel partners in our email alerts. DO NOT WAIT TO BE CONTACTED BY THE U.S. EMBASSY. We cannot guarantee that repatriation flights will continue indefinitely. The Jorge Chávez International Airport and international borders remain closed for the near future. If you remain in Peru, please continue to follow Peruvian government quarantine restrictions.
- U.S. Embassy Lima, Peru
Avenida La Encalada 1615
Santiago de Surco 15023, Lima
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Peru Country Information
- U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 Webpage
- To receive alerts, enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Need help? Email: CASTEP@state.gov.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter