An official website of the United States government

eCRBA Appointment Request

Request a CRBA appointment

Complete the form below to request an appointment to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) for your child.  If you do not have an eCRBA case number, please click on the following button to return to the CRBA application process page.