LIVE AUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY IN LIMA
The United States Embassy will hold a public sale of excess government property on October 14,2022 at 09:00am. Items include home furnishings, appliances, computer equipment, vehicles, and other miscellaneous items.
Exhibition of articles:
Address: ALDEAS 2 – Coop. Las Vertientes Calle 6 Mz. J Lote 2 Villa El Salvador.
Date: October 12th to 13th, 2022; from 9:00a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
There is not going to be a previous vehicle exhibition. Vehicle information will be available for reference.
Address: USA Embassy – Main entrance in Av. Encalada, Cdr.17, Santiago de Surco.
Date: October 14th, 2022.
Start: 9:00 a.m.
ALDEAS 2 – Coop. Las Vertientes Calle 6 Mz. J Lote 2 Villa El Salvador.
Date: October 17th to 21st, 2022.
Registration is required to participate in the exhibition and auction. If interested, you must send an email with your full name, ID number and contact telephone number to AuctionsLima@state.gov. The registration list closes on Tuesday, October 11th at 3:00 p.m. There will be limited space.
Auction will take place inside the US Embassy. All participants must go through a security check upon entry. The entry of cell phones or any other electronic device is not authorized.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions of the auction are considered accepted as soon as you register for participation in the auction of the Embassy of the United States in Lima, which are detailed below:
- The images of the offered lots to be shown in the presentation during the auction are as reference.
- No validations, guarantees, returns, refunds or exchanges are provided for purchased goods.
- The auction will be announced on the official website of the Embassy of the United States in Lima, registered contact base and official social networks.
- The buyer is responsible to pay all taxes, duties and/or other expenses after the goods are awarded.
- The buyer who does not comply with any of the terms and conditions will be disqualified from participating in future auctions of the Embassy for a period of 6 months.
- The Government of the United States reserves the right to reject any offer that it does not consider fair for the value of the property, or in which there is evidence of collusion, illegal act and/or corruption.
- The Government of the United States reserves the right to withdraw for its use, part or all of the property until before its effective pick-up by the buyer.
- The offer and payment of the lots are in US dollars. Payments must be made immediately at the Embassy cashier. Re-entry is not allowed. The vehicles are paid by bank transfer in Soles and at the Exchange Rate of the Embassy of the United States within a maximum period of 48 hours.
- Winners should not make any payment without receiving prior confirmation and/or communication from the officials of the United States Embassy.
- The bank transfer of the vehicle must be submitted by email no later than Monday, October 17th, 2022 in order to start the transfer process.
- In case any bidder rejects the lot awarded in his name, he will be disqualified from participating in future auctions of the United States Embassy for 6 months.
- The pick-up dates are fixed and will be attended in order of arrival, there will be no extension on the pick-up dates.
- The pick-up schedule will be given once the auction is over.
- The lots sold will be delivered by officials of the Embassy of the United States in the loading area indicated by them. It is the Buyer’s responsibility the load of lots to his/her vehicle and transportation out of the Embassy facilities.
- In case the winner cannot come to pick up his/her awarded lots, his/her representative can do it after a confirmation email and a legalized power of attorney letter.
- To pick up the lots, the winner, his/her representative and/or his/her assistants must wear their mandatory PPEs: face mask, safety helmet, safety boots, gloves; as well as other security equipment indicated in the coordination email. Access will not be allowed to anyone without the mandatory PPEs.
- In the case of awarded vehicles, a different pick-up date will be coordinated with winners due to the nature of the process.
- The winner must pick up all his/her lots as scheduled. Partial pick-ups are not allowed.
- Any accident caused by any unsafe action by the winner or his companions, must be assumed by the winner in its entirety.