This page is for those who have already applied for a re-entry permit at USCIS and requested to receive it at the Embassy in Lima. If you wish to see whether it has been received by the U.S. Embassy in Lima, follow the instructions below.
How can I check my status?
- Check your “Application/Petition/Request Number”. If you applied for a re-entry permit and completed biometrics at a designated Application Support Center (ASC), you will receive the I-797C Notice of Action with a biometrics processing stamp. You will find the number at the top-right of the notice. You can check status of I-131 application on the USCIS website.
- Find your “Application/Petition/Request Number” in the list below. If you find your number on the list, that means the U.S. Embassy in Lima has received your re-entry permit.
- To schedule the pick-up of your re-entry permit, please e-mail LimaIV@state.gov with subject line “Re-entry permit pick-up request” and include in the body:
- Your full name
- Your Application/Petition/Request Number (beginning with LIN)
- Bring the following items to your scheduled appointment:
- Your appointment confirmation e-mail
- Your I-797C, Notice of Action
- Your passport
- Green Card, if applicable
Note: If a family member will be coming to pick up the re-entry permit on your behalf, they will need to bring a letter of permission from you and their valid photo ID, in addition to the above items.
- If you do not find your number in the list, please check this webpage again later. We will update the list as soon as we receive re-entry permits from the USCIS.
Last updated on February 5, 2020
(Listed in order of number)
(See the top-right of your I-797C.)
|Application/Petition/Request Number Chart